Our name says "Florida", but we provide the best lighting products and services throughout the U.S. From our headquarters in Melbourne, FL, located on Florida's Space Coast, our team of experienced professionals can help you make the right decisions to suit your lighting needs and budget. Each of our associates has years of accumulated knowledge and skills that make them experts in their respective fields.
For over 20 years, Florida Bulb and Ballast and our lighting installation and service division, Florida Lighting Services have been trusted companies for lighting solutions to the trades, institutions, and retailers. We're a family-owned business that delivers a wide variety of high-quality lighting products at competitive prices, with a focus on exceptional customer service.
LED. Changing Lighting for All the Right Reasons
Light Emitting Diodes (LED) are expanding lighting options unlike any other bulb design since Edison's incandescent. LED lighting is a designer's dream come true for its versatility in creating both dramatic and subtle effects, and for business owners for its low cost of operation and maintenance, reliability, and environmentally-friendly design. You also lower indoor cooling costs; LED doesn't give off heat!
With LED you get:
- Up to 50,000 hours of use vs. 10,000 hours for fluorescent and 1,000 hrs. incandescent bulbs.
- Solid state design - no glass, no filaments.
- The versatility to create broad washes of soft or bright light or focused beams, with dynamic color control.
- Light that is more natural in appearance - eliminate the harshness of fluorescent and halogens.
- An environmentally-friendly product. LED contains no mercury, plus their extended life creates less environmental waste and minimal energy consumption lowers your carbon footprint.
What's New in Lighting?
Get updates on the latest in lighting technology and trends with articles, blogs, and comments.
Plus, read news about Florida Bulb & Ballast, Florida Lighting Services, and our valued partners.
Industry News & Press Releases
Effects of Legislation on Lighting